According to current science, there is a missing connection between general relativity and quantum mechanics concepts of physics, which is needed to unify them into one, to conceptualize a unified field theory.
The fundamental elements of Quantum mechanics are as follows –
- Theory asserts that everything in the universe exist in wave-particle duality state.
- The basis of quantum mechanics is probability. We can only predict the probability of possible outcomes of any quantum experiment or set-up.
- It is only when the quantum particle is measured, its exact state can be determined.
- Quantum correlations are non-local type. Thus, any two quantum particles can be “entangled” such that their states will depend on one another irrespective of the distance between particles. The simultaneous measurement of particles determines status of each particle in respect to other. Albert Einstein famously quoted this phenomenon as “spooky action at a distance.”
- Information is the currency of reality. That is the basic currency of quantum theory
Quantum gravity (QG) is a field of theoretical physics that seeks to describe the force of gravity according to the principles of quantum mechanics. A quantum theory of gravity is needed in order to reconcile general relativity with the principles of quantum physics.
However, we definitely have no idea, starting from which scale of measurement, quantum mechanics and general relativity are separated into two realms.
1.2 UNIFICATION OF FUNDAMENTAL FORCES
Definition of force – A “force” is any interaction that, when unopposed, will change the motion of an object. In other words, a force can cause an object with mass to change its velocity (which includes to begin moving from a state of rest), i.e., to accelerate. 
The pursuit for the unification of the fundamental forces of nature has been a concern for the scientific community for some decades, as of now. In unified field theory, we attempt to describe all fundamental forces and the relationships between elementary particles in terms of a single theoretical framework.
The fundamental forces are as follows:
- Gravitational forceis the weakest of the fundamental interactions. It is the only interaction that acts on all particles having mass.
Gravitational Force(GF) = [ G x M1 x M2 ] ÷ R2
Where G = universal gravitational constant. M1 = mass of the observing physical system (the observer). M2 = mass of the observed physical system (the observed). R = separation between the observer and the observed.
- Electromagnetic force acts between electrically charged This phenomenon includes the electrostatic between charged particles at rest and the combined effect of electric and magnetic forces acting between charged particles moving relative to each other.
- Nuclear force(or nucleon–nucleon interaction or residual strong force) is the force between protons and neutrons, the subatomic particles that are collectively called nucleons.
The common aspect of the above mentioned forces is that all the forces act between two matter entities.
1.3 FIFTH FORCE
Fifth force is an additional force, hypothesized to explain various anomalous observations that do not fit existing theories of physics.
It is a postulated force of roughly the strength of gravity (i.e. it is much weaker than electromagnetism or the nuclear forces) and to have a range of anywhere from less than a millimeter to cosmological scales.
2.1 NATURE’S RULE AND NATURE RULES
(CONCEPT OF CONSCIOUS QUANTUM PARTICLE)
In order to understand quantum gravity and the hypothesis of unidentified fifth force, we have to understand the operational universe from a deeper perspective, or to say from nature’s perspective.
We must begin from the following question – How does “not-conscious” planet body earth apply force (gravitational) on “conscious” human beings?
When we observe the universal law of gravitation, we see that planet body earth does not differentiate between a “conscious and not-conscious” body before applying the gravitational force. I will explain this using the following model.
Let us take an example of a man falling from a branch of tree and a fruit falling from the same branch (i.e. same center of gravity). We see that the gravitational force, applied by planet body earth on both matter bodies (i.e. man and fruit), only depends on their individual masses. The only other factor that affects the gravitational force is the distance of the matter body from the center of earth (which is same in the above mentioned case). Planet body earth does not differentiate between a falling man or woman, a fruit or a duckling, a child or his ball.
We should as well follow nature, to develop a forward outlook.
We should actually dissolve the line of differentiation between “conscious and not-conscious”, because there is no such line for gravitational force to pertain (by nature).
All matter be considered conscious whether it belongs to macro-world or micro-world, because there is no such distinction by nature upon matter.
Thus, we can use the term “conscious force” for gravitational force without any hassle. Conscious force is gravitational force which is the unidentified fifth force. This force is a synonym for gravitational force, works just like it on all matter entities, irrespective of their nature or position in space, both in macro or micro worlds.
The same force applies on quantum scale because actually there is no divisive line drawn by nature upon matter depending upon any measurement scale.
Simply the distance between the matter entities and their mass, cause the force, named gravitational force. I would prefer and propose to call it “conscious force.”
Thus, I would like to conclude, “conscious matter” applies “conscious force”- the unidentified fifth force to resolve quantum gravity.
SOURCES  Henry P. Stapp (1999). arXiv:quant-ph/9905054v1 17 May 1999.  Nave, C. R. (2014). Hyperphysics. Dept. of Physics and Astronomy, Georgia State University. Retrieved 15 August 2014.